If you think you know what your smartphone can do, think again. Your smartphone becomes a satellite phone – keeping you safe and in touch with the most important people in your life.
The Thuraya SatSleeve+ lets you make calls, use messaging applications, update your social network, send and receive email and SMS, and access apps. It also comes with an additional safety feature – a programmable SOS button that works even if your smartphone isn’t connected. This convenient function allows you to call a predefined number of your choice. The Thuraya SatSleeve package includes:
- Thuraya SatSleeve
- AC Charger (4 international adaptors)
- USB Data Cable
- Quick Start guide
- Warranty Documentation
The SatSleeve+ features a new voice routing system that improves on the sound quality of previous SatSleeve models, and can be used with a wider range of smartphone models than ever before. The SatSleeve+ comes with a universal adaptor inside the package and is compatible with various iOS and Android models and can hold any smartphone between 58 and 85mm in width.
- Dimensions: Main unit including universal smartphone adaptor: 138 x 69 x 42
- Weight: 256g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm jack for headset, Micro USB for charging and upgrades, DC charging jack
- Battery: 3.7V Li-Ion, 2400 mAh
- Battery life (Talk time): 3 hours
- Battery life (Standby time): Wi-Fi continuously on: up to 9 hours. Wi-Fi off: up to 70 hours (incoming calls and SOS function still available on main unit
- Satellite Data Speed: Download up to 60 kbps, upload to 15 kbps (GmPRS)
- Power Supply: Output DC 5V/ 2.0A (with EU/UK/CN/AUS adaptors)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C (14°F to +131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)
- Calls and Text Messages in Satellite Mode: Use your smartphone in satellite mode when there is no terrestrial network available to call and send text messages using your existing list of contacts.
- Email On-the-Go: Send and receive emails from wherever you are.
- Apps: Access your apps while you’re on the move – Social Media, Instant Messaging, information apps and many more.
- Easy-to-Use Simply connect your smartphone via Wi-Fi to the satellite unit and stay connected. The sound is now routed through the smartphone, resulting in even better sound quality.
- Compatibility: The SatSleeve Hotspot App is available as a free download from the App Store or from Google Play. Our app is available in 12 languages. (This App is applicable for SatSleeve+ and SatSleeve Hotspot only and not for previous SatSleeve models.)
- SOS Button: The SatSleeve+ and SatSleeve Hotspot both come with a programmable SOS call button that works even if your smartphone isn’t connected. The SOS button will make an outgoing call to a predefined number of your choice.